Hiya folks, this is a tag question that Ive ripped off from the Geek Goddess, seemed like fun and saved me the effort of writing something else… Anybody interested, feel free to rip me off and post on own page, thats the joy of this tagging concept.
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Fuck! morning already?! Oh well, back to bed… (snooooore….)
2. How much cash do you have on you?
I think about 2000 rupees and some change…
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
before, gore, ignore, lore, snore, store, adore, more, pour, restore… dont have time for this, moving on!
4. Favorite planet?
Uranus! … always wanted to use that somewhere… no dont really have one, would love to find out though!
5. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
the pink panther… just love mancini’s tune.
6. What shirt are you wearing?
Given Im at work, a boring blue one with black and white pinstripes…
7. Do you label yourself?
I have enough people who do that for me, ive been called everything from “Little Nicky” to “Silent Bob” to “Mithrandir”… and those are the nice ones, the others are not typeable…
8. Bright or Dark Room?
Bright and warm, but its gotta be dark as pitch at sleepy time!
9. Why is there always a missing question?
Huh… never really noticed, guess maybe meant to be funny?
10. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Chillin and vidding “A scanner darkly” which is based on one of my fav books of all time!
11. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say
Your phone bill of Rs._ is unpaid. (thats why its now disconnected)
12. What’s a word that you say a lot?
Hmmm…. bugger, crap, fuck, bollocks, shite … i think thats the first line of defense…
13. Who told you he/she loved you last?
My little sis when I got a call from home 2 days ago.
14. Last furry thing you touched?
15. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
One! oh wait, theres coffee too, and TV, and tea, and…..
16. Favorite age you have been so far?
Loved being a little kid more that anything, stopped being fun around 10th grade, but i have to say, being 18 (1st year college) was the single most fun i can remember.
17. Your worst enemy?
Most likely? Me…
18. What is your current desktop picture?
A picture of Serenity above a planet (only those folks who’ve seen Firefly or Serenity will know this me thinks)
19. What was the last thing you said to someone
Why cant you guys do some of these reports?
20. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, what would it be?
“Being able to fly!” he replied without a moments hesitation.
21. Do you like someone?
Not that I know of…
22. The last song you listened to?
Listenin to Breakdown by jack Johnson right now.
23. What time of day were you born?
Not really sure, will get back to you on that…
24. Are you jealous of anyone?
Nah… doesnt help me in the end, so its a waste of my time.
25. Is anyone jealous of you?
Never really checked… dont really car anywayz, their problem…
26. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
At home, taking a shower until I got a call to flip on the boob-tube.
27. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Given Ive only used one about 3 times, never happened…
28. Do you consider yourself kind?
If the mood takes me.
29. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
Shoulder to shoulder and across my back if I could think of what to put there… not that im afraid to get it, just cant decide WHAT to get.
30. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
Arabic and Latin, and recently become enamored with Elvish… though finding a good elvish chatroom might be challenging…
31. Would you move for the person you loved?
Never thought about it… dont rightly know…
32. Are you touchy-feely?
Thats easy – no!
33. What’s your life motto
“Id rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief”
34. Name three things you have on you at all times:
Pen, writing notebook and The little box of evil (my laptop)
35. What’s your favorite town/city?
I hate big cities, so anyplace small and easy, the word hamlet comes to mind…
36. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
A pack of fags last night.
37. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
To quote Bill Gates, “I cant recall…”
38. Your first love:
Music and books… havent found a person id fill into that category… yeah im a prick, i know.
39. How far back do you know your ancestry?
I think till the great grandparents on both sides of the family is about as far as i can go, and even thats of questionable reliability!
40. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
Going to work in a pair of ironed trousers and shirt, with shiny shoes and neatlytied up hair… I dont do fancy parties…
41. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
yeah, my fingers, Id kill for a smoke right now!
42. Have you ever been burned by love?
once, pretty badly, I think thats why Im touchy about the topic…
43. Do you have a crush on any bloggers?
Not really, no.
44. Where would you like to live?
In India: kashmir(always 1st!), Laddakh, Manali, Goa; Globally: Turkey, Oz, New Zealand, Scotland, Israel… cant think of anywhere else at this moment….
2 Comments Add yours
>holafirst time on your blog.followed the link of surly’s. had to, you fancy yourself to be ‘The Dude’. if it had been a 10 question list i would have happily put it on my blog too but these are waaaaaaayyyyy too many questions. maybe once the matches are done.
>hey hobo:thanks for droppin by, feel free to do so anytime… i dont fancy myself the dude, its just a title that pretty much all my friends have conferred on me, so i figured, “eh, i am pretty close (in appearance too) so lets go with it!”yeah i know the tension the matches cause these days, so no stress, this page aint goin nowhere!cheers!