For everyone who ever said that alcohol was good for nothing, heres a few lessons and pointers to bear in mind, for the rest – its just plain funny and a mite interesting to consider:
1. To remove a bandage painlessly, saturate the bandage with vodka. The solvent dissolves adhesive.
2. To clean the caulking around bathtubs and showers, fill a trigger-spray bottle with vodka, spray the caulking, let set five minutes and wash clean. The alcohol in the vodka kills mold and mildew.
3. To clean your eyeglasses, simply wipe the lenses with a soft, clean cloth dampened with vodka. The alcohol in the vodka cleans the glass and kills germs.
4. Prolong the life of razors by filling a cup with vodka and letting your safety razor blade soak in the alcohol after shaving. The vodka disinfects the blade and prevents rusting.
5. Spray vodka on vomit stains, scrub with a brush, then blot dry.
6. Using a cotton ball, apply vodka to your face as an astringent to cleanse the skin and tighten pores.
7. Add a jigger of vodka to a 12-ounce bottle of shampoo. The alcohol cleanses the scalp, removes toxins from hair, and stimulates the growth of healthy hair.
8. Fill a sixteen-ounce trigger-spray bottle and spray bees or wasps to kill them.
9. Pour one-half cup vodka and one-half cup water in a Ziplock freezer bag and freeze for a slushy, refreshable ice pack for aches, pain of black eyes.
10. Fill a clean, used mayonnaise jar with freshly packed lavender flowers, fill the jar with vodka, seal the lid tightly and set in the sun for three days. Strain liquid through a coffee filter, then apply the tincture to aches and pains.
11. To relieve a fever, use a washcloth to rub vodka on your chest and back as a liniment.
12. To cure foot odor, wash your feet with vodka.
13. Vodka will disinfect and alleviate a jellyfish sting.
14. Pour vodka over an area affected with poison ivy to remove the oil from your skin.
15. Swish a shot of vodka over an aching tooth. Allow your gums to absorb some of the alcohol to numb the pain.
8 Comments Add yours
>are you serious..???!!!cool blog by the way 🙂
>just let me know when you’re done with all this, so we can get stones and have a drink…cheers!
>stones? thats funny…
>I would love a vodka shot this fucking second , just for the sake of a plain vodka!!
>lemonade:would I lie to you? especially after you complement my blog? ,:)jerry:soon, my young apprentice, soon the time will come. The Shit (sorry – Sith) shall rise again! and then of course we will find a way to blaze up the dark side… (yeah im in a corny ass mood!)cameister:amen to that! cheers!
>STOP SUGGESTING WAYS TO WASTE GOOD VODKA!!!
>anki:my sincere apologies, such was not hte intention, merely trying to broaden the horizon of the folk out there to the numerous benefits of this special beverage! (apart from the obvious..)cheers…
>i agree with anki.point 1. and the sole point oughta have been DRINK THE FREAKING VODKA. unless it’s lady di……reminds me of a time in nai dilli when fresh out of school and fresh in to uni some friends and i had gone booze shopping for a party. the theka owner pulled my friend aside and said, ‘party kar rahe ho kya bhaiyya?’ ‘haan ji’…..furtive glances towards hither and tither, suppressed glee and hushed tones….’vodka le lo, vodka se ladeez logon ka sax badta hai!’the paedophile.